We can help you develop a low cost personalized strategy that will deliver results for your business. To find out about our current advertising specials and promotional offers just fill out the form. You can withdraw your consent at any time and all information is confidential.
We are committed to super serving the Wiregrass community. Our station has a strong focus on local events, issues, entertainment, civic functions, as well as, charitable causes.
We take pride in being an important part of the fabric of our community.We also love taking part in community events and getting behind local causes that affect our listeners.
We are extremely proud of our commitment as the community radio station that actively supports hundreds of worthwhile causes.
Grow Your Business
If you are contemplating using radio to deliver your advertising message, we’d like to help you make informed decisions. Here are some of the advantages for using this popular medium.
Americans are on the move, they are listening to radio in their cars. Radio is considered the “mobile medium.”
In-Car Listening Facts:
Arbitron is the ratings firm that surveys and analyzes radio usage. A recent national Arbitron sponsored In-Car Study found that 96% of those who have driven or ridden in a car in the past month have used the car radio. More than 80% of 35-64 year olds say they spend most of their time with radio.
Highlights of the Arbitron National In-Car Study
- Americans are in their cars an average of 15 hours per week, up 14% from 1990 to 2000.
- The average commute to work is now 51 minutes round trip.
- 39% say they spend more time in the car now than a year ago.
- The greatest percentage of increase in time-spent-commuting is often in small and medium size markets.
- In-car listening averages 2 hours and 12 minutes weekdays, and 2 hours and five minutes weekends.
- Men spend more time in cars on weekdays. It’s about even between men and women on weekends.
- Since 2000 in-car radio listening has increased.
- 43% say they leave their car radio set to one station.
- Almost all in-car listening is to pre-set stations. People rarely change their pre-sets.
- Radio’s audience size continues to grow. Not only with in-car listening, but at the office too.
For the advertiser as well as the listener, radio is everywhere reaching virtually everyone. Radio works 24/7, 365 days a year. Think about it, how many businesses do you visit where a radio is playing?
A distinctly user-friendly medium, radio gives advertisers the speed, flexibility, and immediacy needed to compete and excel in today’s highly competitive and oft-times cluttered marketplace.
285 N. Foster Street
Dothan, AL 36303
Director of Sales
334.699.0047 ext 111
We Live Here
As members of the Wiregrass community we feel it’s important to support our local small businesses. Together we can build a better community!